Safety measures due to the Coronavirus:
- Online reservation of a ticket or timeslot is required, you can make your reservation here.
- A corona pass*) is required for the museum (age 13 years and older), for events in the museum and the museum restaurant. Read more about obtaining a corona pass.
- You have to wear a face mask.
- Students up to 17 years old, who visit Museon with school, do not require a corona pass.
*) negative test result, vaccination certificate or proof of corona recovery
- The Museon is a child-friendly museum, but running, shouting and touching objects is not allowed.
- Eating or drinking is only allowed in the restaurant.
- Please leave large bags, wet coats and umbrellas at the cloakroom. The lockers cannot be used at the moment.
- Pets are not allowed in the museum. A service dog is welcome after notification.
- Photography and filming is allowed, but only without flashlight in order to preserve our collection.
- The Museon uses cameras for security. The images are not shared, unless requested by the police or judicial authorities. The recordings will be kept for about a week.
Our staff is there to help you with any questions you may have. Thank you for your cooperation.