Safety measures due to the Coronavirus:
- The Museon is a child-friendly museum, but running, shouting and touching objects is not allowed.
Eating or drinking is only allowed in the restaurant.The restaurant is closed at the moment and there is no take-away food or beverages.
- Please leave large bags, wet coats and umbrellas at the cloakroom. The lockers cannot be used at the moment.
- Pets are not allowed in the museum. A service dog is allowed after notification.
- Photography and filming is allowed, but only without flashlight in order to preserve our collection.
- The Museon uses cameras for security. The images are not shared, unless requested by the police or judicial authorities. The recordings will be kept for about a week.
Our staff is there to help you with any questions you may have. Thank you for your cooperation.