How to get there
By public transport
From Centraal Station
• bus 24 to Kijkduin get off at ' Kunstmuseum/Museon'
• tram 16 to Statenkwartier, get off at ' Kunstmuseum/Museon'
From Den Haag HS:
• tram 16 to Statenkwartier, get off at 'Kunstmuseum/Museon'
Coming from Amsterdam (A4), Rotterdam (A13) or Utrecht (A12):
- Follow the signs for Den Haag.
- Go to the end of Utrechtse Baan (A12).
- Turn left at the lights into Zuid-Hollandlaan, and at the next set of lights turn right into Koningskade.
- Turn right immediately after the first viaduct (Hubertus-viaduct).
- You will pass first Madurodam and then the World Forum and Omniversum on your right.
- The Museon is on the corner of President Kennedylaan and Stadhouderslaan.
Coming from Amsterdam via the A44
- Enter The Hague and follow the signs for Kijkduin and the Museon.
- Turn off at the Kijkduin exit and right onto the viaduct. Keep straight on until you see the Museon on your right.
As of 1 July 2021, The Hague has an environmental zone for old cars and vans that run on diesel (emission class 3 and lower). The Museon is outside this zone, but your access route may be affected. More information and a map of the environmental zone can be found here.
Construction work President Kennedylaan:
The municipality is working on two intersections nearby Museon-Omniversum from October 2021 until March 2022. It concerns the intersection Houtrustweg-Houtrustbrug-Conradkade and the intersection Aert van der Goesstraat-Valeriusstraat. Museon and Omniversum and the parking garage will remain accessible, but there may be a trafiic diversion at times. Click here for more information. (in Dutch)
Limited on-street parking is available around the Museon for € 2,-/hour (free until 13.00 hrs) This is also the case for the car park between Museon and Omniversum.
You can also park in the car park of the nearby Marriott Hotel or the World Forum parking garage (World Forum garage only "inrit A"). Exit tickets for both can be purchased for € 7.50 at our box office, based on availability.