How to get there
By public transport
From Centraal Station
• bus 24 to Kijkduin get off at ' Kunstmuseum/Museon'
• tram 16 to Statenkwartier, get off at ' Kunstmuseum/Museon'
From Den Haag HS:
• tram 16 to Statenkwartier, get off at 'Kunstmuseum/Museon'
Coming from Amsterdam (A4), Rotterdam (A13) or Utrecht (A12):
- Follow the signs for Den Haag.
- Go to the end of Utrechtse Baan (A12).
- Turn left at the lights into Zuid-Hollandlaan, and at the next set of lights turn right into Koningskade.
- Turn right immediately after the first viaduct (Hubertus-viaduct).
- You will pass first Madurodam and then the World Forum and Omniversum on your right.
- The Museon is on the corner of President Kennedylaan and Stadhouderslaan.
Coming from Amsterdam via the A44
- Enter The Hague and follow the signs for Kijkduin and the Museon.
- Turn off at the Kijkduin exit and right onto the viaduct. Keep straight on until you see the Museon on your right.
Limited on-street parking is available around the Museon for € 1,95/hour (free until 13.00 hrs)
You can also park in the nearby World Forum parking garage, "inrit A" at Churchillplein. Exit tickets are available at our cash register (€ 6,00 per card, while supplies last). From the parking it's about a 10-15 minute walk to the museum.
(Please note: We don't have exit tickets for the near by car park with entrance on Johan de Witlaan "inrit B".)