- Collectie in de Klas (Collection in the Class Room), in collaboration with Naturalis (National Museum of Natural History) and University Museum Utrecht .
- PACE, Public Annotation of Cultural Heritage, also in collaboration with University Museum Utrecht and Naturalis.
- Erfgoed van de Oorlog (WW II Heritage): development of an educational application, restoration of drawings from Japanese internment camps, digitisation of objects from Japanese internment camps;
- PuppyIR, a Eurepean research project, aiming at the development of an open source snvironment to construct information services for children. Partners: University of Twente, University of Delft, University of Leuven, Glasgow University, Strathclyde University, Emma Children's Hospital Amsterdam, AtosOrigin (Spain);
- Science that Changes the World, development of an exhibition together with some partner museums from Ecsite;
- High Tech Romans; development of an exhibition together with some partner museums from Ecsite.
- Collectie in Context (Collection in Context), in collaboration with the Dutch ethnology museums;
- Geheugen van Nederland (Memory of the Netherlands): digitalisation of drawings made in Japanese internment camps;
- development of a traveling educational exhibition about the Netherlands Indies during WW II and two educational applications about the same subject, in collaboration with the Netherlands Institute for War Documentation (NIOD) and Stichting Gastdocenten Zuidoost-Azië.